Terms & Conditions
In using the Susan Ewington Jewellery site and/or online store, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
Copyright & Content Usage
All content that appears on the Susan Ewington Jewellery website, including all images and text, are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Susan Ewington. The entire content of the Susan Ewington website is copyrighted as a collective work under Australian copyright laws. Susan Ewington grants you a limited license to access and share the content on this website. Content of the Susan Ewington website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the website.
If you share it, please credit it!
In case of any unforseen circumstance or reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to suspend the execution or fulfilment of an order. If this happens, the customer will be immediately notified and actions taken place to cancel the order if they so wish.
- Once an order has been placed and payment fulfilled, the customer accepts that they have committed to the purchase. Reversals of an order will not be accepted without contact immediately to Susan Ewington for consideration of circumstance.
- Orders will be processed provided that ordered goods are available, where "add to cart" has been selected. In case of temporary out-of-stock goods or stock that is MADE TO ORDER, when the item is selected, added to the cart and payment is processed, the order will be executed right after the order is made, but no later than 40 days after the day of order. See FAQs for further clarification on MADE TO ORDER items.
- Susan Ewington reserves the right to refuse to sell to third parties if there is questionable intent regarding the purpose of the order. Goods sold are intended for personal use only. Any orders believed to be made for the purposes of another entity's research and development will be declined and further action may be taken regarding copyright infringement.
- Susan Ewington reserves the right to refuse an order in the event of an error on the website.
- Payment on the online shop is processed through Stripe, which automatically converts to your national currency when you make a purchase. When you have placed your order your credit card will be debited and you will receive a confirmation email to your supplied email address.
- We will never, ever collect or store any customer credit card information.
- We collect information from customers when they register on the shop web site, place an order or subscribe to the Susan Ewington newsletter. When ordering or registering on the online shop, customers may be asked to enter: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without customer consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- All products have been described and displayed as accurately as possible.
- Slight variation of colouring may occur when viewing in browsers through different monitors.
- Please note that every product has been hand-made by Susan Ewington. As a result, slight variations in colour and proportions, style and shape may occur, however each piece will function to the standards and sizing as described and meet the utmost quality control that Susan Ewington adheres to in her practice.
- Susan Ewington reserves the right to: change the prices of goods, introduce new products to the shop, carry out and cancel promotions in the shop, or modify its conditions at any time.
- Susan Ewington takes great care in upholding the originality of her designs and quality of the materials used on all items in her shop. Susan wants her goods to last a long time, including some pieces made to be worn or used comfortably every day alongside other statement pieces worn less frequently.
- Susan Ewington encourages customers to treat your goods with love and treasure them. Products that get significant use will require more frequent maintenance and may need to be cleaned regularly or have minor surface repairs/adjustments. Please check the care guide for appropriate treatment, or contact Susan to talk about the care of a specific piece.
- Wear and tear is a natural part of any piece of jewellery. Surface treatments such as matte finishes, oxidised finishes and high polishes will all naturally wear away over time, especially on rings, but they will also show a natural and beautiful aged look. Finishes can usually be re-applied to give a similar look to when they were new.
Defective or faulty merchandise
Susan Ewington will repair any piece free-of-charge within a two week period from purchase. The returned piece will then be inspected and assessed before further action is taken. Any repairs after this time will incur a charge, unless it's clearly a design or manufacture fault, in which case the customer is required to contact Susan Ewington to arrange the repair of the piece.
Returns and exchange
- If the customer would like to return or exchange a product, please contact Susan Ewington as soon as possible after receiving the item with the understanding that some restrictions apply.
- Returned goods are subject to a quality check. Goods that have been used and/or worn will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Please note: Goods which have been custom made, ie: special commission, or altered at request by the customer from the original design displayed on any shop item, WILL NOT be eligible for exchange or refund under any circumstances unless there is a manufacturing default.
- Returns and exchanges on items will be accepted within five (5) days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference, the customer will be contacted for payment information.
- If the customer believes the item has been damaged during shipping, please let Susan know within three (3) days and everything possible will be done to assist you. Please include images of the damaged item. Every item posted is packaged securely and will be in brand new, untouched, unused condition.
- Any returned items for exchange or refund must be returned in their original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.